Overstayer Instrument Driver ID4.2
The Overstayer Instrument Driver is a dual channel line driver instrument amplifier. The multiple stages provide a wide array, from clean discrete gain to harmonics and soft saturation, from subtle thickening and high frequency and peak softening to rich distortion. Engage the pre boost and/or pull the saturation knob for oversaturation so you can distort, twist, and mangle for truly unique one of a kind sounds that just aren't possible in the digital domain.
- Input selectable between the balanced XLR line input and unbalanced 1/4” DI input (switch in).
- Convert instrument level unbalanced signals to +4 line level with pristine audio quality leaving your pre-amps free for microphones.
- Use the balanced line input to re-process recorded tracks and soft synths.
- Pre boost amplifier to overdrive the stages following while also engaging a pad on the final output.
- Increases the drive and sensitivity of the SATURATION stage for more!
- Provides more than 30dB of discrete gain.
- 75Hz high pass filter immediately before the MASTER amplifier. If SATURATION is engaged a second high pass filter is also engaged within the SATURATION stage, which has the effect of shifting the harmonic content of the distortion more to the midrange.
- 10KHz low pass filter to rolloff high frequencies.
- Balanced XLR inputs and outputs, unbalanced 1/4" DI inputs.